Diploma in X-Ray
- Eligibility: HS / 10+2 pass from any stream.
- Age: 17 to 30 years.
- Duration: 2 years.
- Certification: BSS- Bharat Sevak Samaj
- Competency: Diploma in X-Ray Technology is a undergraduate radiology course that is an electromagnetic radiation that penetrates within the human body and creates image of those structures on a photographic film. Radio-logical Technology is the production of medical images commonly called as X-rays. Students learn how to prepare patients undergoing X-rays and electrocardiogram procedures and endure the procedures are carried carefully. They also perform vine-puncture and injections as well as conduct back office laboratory tests.
- Mode of Admission: Direct admission. (Limited Seats)
- Training Methodology: 1st year- Theory & Practical in campus. 2nd year- internship & OJT at Pvt. Hospital / Nursing Home.
- Mode of Exam: Annually. Languages: English.
- Employability: after completing the training and internship the candidate will be able to work as Independent X-ray Technician in Private Hospital, Pathological Diagnostic Center etc.
Placement: Through campus interview, only for competent candidates.
Program Duration or Course Structure
|XRT||Regular Candidate||Experienced Candidate|
|Theory Training||6 months||Doubt Clearance Classes|
|Laboratory training||6 month|
|On Job Training||12 months||Doctor Seminars|
The Practical training is for Regular student’s practical experience which will be learnt through on-the-job training during the 12-month internship in Pan India basis.
For understanding and becoming subject-matter experts in X-Ray attendance is 100% mandatory for the course.
Training Campuses: Kolkata & Siliguri