Diploma in OT Technician
- Eligibility: HS / 10+2 pass from any stream.
- Age: 18 years minimum
- Duration: 2 years.
- Certification: BSS -Bharat Sevak Samaj
- Competency: After successful completion of the training candidate will be able to take care of emergency conditions of the patients. How to Organize operation theater & assist, Emergencies in OT, Central oxygen supply, Vacuum system, Maintenance of Personal Hygiene, Oxygen Therapy, 4 parameter Monitor evaluation, Suction Machine operation, Bandages, Handling Various OT Instruments, Method of using various antiseptics, Correct technique of gowning, Method of Sterilization, Concept of emergency drugs, Anesthetic Techniques & Anesthesiology Equipment, Linen requirements of OT, Arranging of surgical equipment trays.
- Mode of Admission: Direct admission, Limited Seats.
- Training Methodology: 1st year- Theory & Practical in campus. 2nd year- – internship & OJT at Pvt. Hospital / Nursing Home.
- Mode of Exam: Annually
- Languages: English.
- Employability: after completing the training and internship the candidate will be able to assist the Doctor in OT, work as Independent Operation Theater Technician, in the post of freelancing etc. in Private Hospital, Nursing Home, Diagnostic Center etc.
Placement: Through campus interview, only for competent candidates.
Program Duration or Course Structure
|OTT||Regular Candidate||Experienced Candidate|
|Theory Training||6 months||Doubt Clearance Classes|
|Laboratory training||6 month|
|On Job Training||12 months||Doctor Seminars|
The Practical training of OT Technician Course Kolkata at the most affordable OT Technician Course Fees is for Regular student’s practical experience which will be learnt through on-the-job training during the 12-month internship in Pan India basis.
For understanding and becoming subject-matter experts in OT Technician attendance is 100% mandatory for the course.
Training Campuses: Kolkata & Siliguri