Diploma in CCM
- Eligibilty: HS / 10+2 pass from any stream.
- Age: 18 years minimum.
- Duration: 2 years.
- Certification: BSS -Bharat Sevak Samaj
- Competency: After successful completion of the training candidate will be able to take care of emergency conditions of the patients.
- Mode of Admission: Direct admission.(Limited Seats)
- Training Methodology: 1st year- Theory & Practical in campus. 2nd year- internship & OJT at Pvt. Hospital / Nursing Home.
- Mode of Exam: Annually. Languages: English.
- Employability: after completing the training and internship the candidate will be able to work as Independent Critical Care trainee in Private Hospital, Pathological Diagnostic Center etc.
Placement: Through campus interview, only for competent candidates.
Program Duration or Course Structure
|CCM||Regular Candidate||Experienced Candidate|
|Theory Training||6 months||Doubt Clearance Classes|
|Laboratory training||6 month|
|On Job Training||12 months||Doctor Seminars|
BIDS provides the best Critical Care courses Kolkata. Here are the details for your perusal. Our Critical Care technology course Kolkata is reputed as the best in the industry providing an in-depth education. Fill in the admission form today.