Diploma in CCM
- Eligibilty: HS / 10+2 pass from any stream.
- Age: 18 years minimum.
- Duration: 2 years.
- Certification: BSS -Bharat Sevak Samaj
- Competency: After successful completion of the training candidate will be able to take care of emergency conditions of the patients.
- Mode of Admission: Direct admission.(Limited Seats)
- Training Methodology: 1st year- Theory & Practical in campus. 2nd year- internship & OJT at Pvt. Hospital / Nursing Home.
- Mode of Exam: Annually. Languages: English.
- Employability: after completing the training and internship the candidate will be able to work as Independent Critical Care trainee in Private Hospital, Pathological Diagnostic Center etc.
Placement: Through campus interview, only for competent candidates.
Program Duration or Course Structure
|Regular Students||Experience Students|
|Theory Training - 6 months|
Laboratory Training - 6 month
|Doubt Clearance Classes|
|On Job Training – 12 months||Doctor Seminars|
For understanding and becoming subject-matter experts in CCM attendance is 100% mandatory for the course.
Training Campuses: Kolkata & Siliguri.