Diploma in Dialysis
- Course: Diploma in Dialysis
- Duration: This course [27 months] is divided in Two  part, Theoretical & Practical
- Theoretical: 3 months Classroom Training
- Practical: 2 years Internship
- Qualification: Minimum 10 + 2 / MLT / DMLT / Any Nursing
- Attendance: 100% mandatory
Why You Should Join in BIDS
As a student at BIDS, you will have ample opportunities to learn, grow and become subject-matter experts in dialysis! Here is a glimpse of what’s waiting for you:
- 100% guaranteed job placement for all eligible candidates.
- Training & Certification from NephroPlus and Bharat Sevak Samajh (BSS)
- Affiliation with Healthcare Sector Skill Council of India (HSSC).
- Chance to give BONENT (Board of Nephrology Examiners Nursing Technology) and chance to work anywhere in the world.
- Curriculum as per International Standards
- Latest international techniques & best practices are taught.
- Combination of theory & practical based learning
- Experience life at a real dialysis unit during the 24-month paid internship.
Program Duration or Course Structure
|Theory Training - 3 months
||Theory Training - 3 months
|Practical Training – 24 months
||Practical Training – 6 months (If needed)
The Practical training is for student’s practical experience which will be learnt through on-the-job training during the 24-month paid internship in one of NephroPlus’ centres anywhere in the country.
For understanding and becoming subject-matter experts in dialysis attendance is 100% mandatory for the course. (The training will take place 6 days a week)
Training Centres: Kolkata, Hyderabad, Delhi,